Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-06-13
Location : Macedonia
|Subject: How to play CoD4 on Garena Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:59 am|| |
1. Click on the “Games” button at the left menu panel to open the full list of Garena games, then select “COD4: MW”.
2. Choose a country/region from the list, then the full list of rooms available under selected region will appear. Double-click on room name to enter.
3. For first time user, click on the “Settings” button to open the game settings panel for you to configure your game directory.
4. The game is automatically selected in the Settings window when inside a room.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Executable Settings (Game Path): \iw3mp.exe;
Click on the “search” image beside the field for Executable Settings, then locate for the directory of the game path, select the “iw3mp.exe” file and click “open”. Click “Update” to save settings. NOTE: You do not need to re-configure on your next play when playing from the same computer.
5. Click “Start Game” to launch the game through Garena.
6. Go to the game’s “Server Browser”, then switch from Source to “Local”.
7. To join a game, double click on the server name.
Last edited by GG~andrey on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 59
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Sweden, Uppsala
|Subject: Re: How to play CoD4 on Garena Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:26 am|| |
Nice guide! Don't forget to check your filters. Lots of beginners cant find games cause they have the wrong settings.
Here are the settings for maximum visibility of the servers you can connect to.
Be sure to check gametype too. Search & Destroy, Team Deathmatch etc.
Posts : 94
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 27
Location : C:/
|Subject: Re: How to play CoD4 on Garena Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 am|| |
Or you can just not play at all XD.
its much easier than doing the whole guide you know
|Subject: Re: How to play CoD4 on Garena || |