Garena CoD4 Europe Rooms Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the CoD4 Europe rooms players on garena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding servers problem...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SickDuck

Finding servers problem... Empty
PostSubject: Finding servers problem...   Finding servers problem... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

Yo.

I got a specific problem with CoD 4 on Garena and I couldn´t find a answer on it so far. However,should there exist a thread which has a solution to this I´d be happy to see it,and if not I hope some of you guys can help me.

My problem is that whenever I´m playing cod on garena I can hardly find servers. Not that there wouldn´t be enough people who create a game,but I just can´t find them. Like, when I want to play with my friend,we start up the game, he refreshes the list and finds 9 servers while I only have 2 or 3. I checked my filters and game version but nothing gave me a clue what could cause this. Me and my buddy have both the same garena settings (things like the bypass firewall etc.) and the same game settings (aka server filters) ,so I really have no idea why I can´t find as many servers as he does. Oh,and people also can´t see the games I open up.

I´m starting to get desperate now,I mean if you´d only be able to find like 2 server (in europe room 1!) and one´s like full and the other lags like hell....that kinda spoils the fun.

Anyways,I´d appreciate any form of help and/or suggestions, even if your not sure about it just post it and I´ll try it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrozenStalker
FrozenStalker

PostSubject: Re: Finding servers problem...   Finding servers problem... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Well if you are connected to router then to the modem, try to set up a static IP and forward the ports of COD MW.
If you are connected directly to the modem, see if any antivirus blocks anything in the game (try disabling the antivirus and see if you can see more servers).
Back to top Go down
Twen

PostSubject: Problem   Finding servers problem... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am

When I turn on garenu and want to play Call of Duty 4.Take click on the icon of the game in garena and show me a chat and when I click on the server list does not show anything to me please what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding servers problem...   Finding servers problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding servers problem...
Page 1 of 1